Friday, November 5, 2010

under the rain

Love story under the rain create by me owner of cerita cinta. Sorry before, because my language is not so good. Ok let's we start about the love story.

There is a girl, just call her nina. Nina is a smart and cute girl. Many man want to be her boyfriend, but nothing can make nina love one of them. In under the tree, when the rain is falling down. Nina is sitting on a wood chair. I don't know what her think, a tear fall to the earth from her nice eyes. There is a ring on her hand. Than she trow that nice ring to the air. I am walk to nina..."sorry why you cry?". than nina answer me "It's not your business. No more word that i can say anymore, i am just stand up and look at her face. But than nina say, "Boy's are liar!!!". "Why you say like that?", i ask to nina. Than nina tell me her love story about her and her ex boyfriend. Used to i had a boyfriend. His name is Roby. He is a perfect boy i think. And i am so loving him. We spend time together, it's almost 3 years. "So why you break up your relationship?". Nina than cry again. "Sorry for asking you like that...


"No it's not your false arie...", nina says. "I am so stupid because to believe in his word and his promise to me". A pregnant girl waiting in my house now, do you know someone that she looking for?, it's Robby!!!". "Robby have another woman in his heart!!!". "Nina don't think like that, before you know the truth", i say to nina. "It's true!!!".

When nina just cry and cry, i see a woman walking to my place, that is the pregnant girl that nina tell to me. "Hay nina, why you here and cry?", that girl say. But nina not anwer her question. "I am just looking for robby", that girl says again. "Who's Robby for you!!!, if you love him!!! take him away fr from my live", nina screaming. "What the matter with you nina?", that girl ask to nina. Nina stand up and walk away from me and the pregnant girl. "Nina where you going?", that girl ask. But nina just quite. But than a car stop in our place. "Robby!!!, i am looking for you", that girl says. Plak!!!, that the sound when nina slap robby's face. "Nina why you slap me?", robby ask to nina. It's for your lie. "I am lie to you?". "Just tell the truth robby, nothing you can hide anymore from me!!!", nina says. "What?!!!".

"You make this girl pregnant, right??", nina ask to robby. "This girl?", ask robby to nina. "Yeah this girl!!!!". Than robby smile and just smile. "Why you smile, nothing funny here!!!", nina says. "This is my sister nina...she looking for me, because she want to tell me somethink", answer robby to nina. "Yah that true nina...i am robby's sister, and i want to tell to robby that our family will have a dinner party tonight", the girl says. "Hahaha...so do you think, i have another girl?", hhahaha...", robby says. Than robby hold nina's hand and say "i love you nina, and i will always loving you until the end of my live"...

There is a beautiful smile from nina's face, and she stop crying. And say a little word to robby, "sorry...robby...i think...", not yet nina end her word, robby kiss her lips and make nina silent. "I love you nina and i will always love you"...



The end...

Thank's for read this love story..and don't be shy to comeback anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers